Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My introduction
#1

I’m an IT analyst by trade. Since around 2016, I’ve been actively working on myself and the deconstruction of my identity anchors. That process accelerated significantly in 2024 while I was watching a genocide unfold in real time on social media.

Throughout 2025, I dedicated large portions of my time to studying history, economics, systems, and governance, while simultaneously writing what became this framework. The process was incremental, day by day - reading, then writing. I was fortunate enough to have the time to dedicate to doing that part.

I’m not interested in carrying forward inherited “isms” or group identities. I don’t care about being labeled a socialist, communist, democrat, solarpunk, anarchist, or anything else. What I care about is function, what actually works and how those systems translate into a more equitable and humane society that people can realistically live within. Ultimately, I define all of this as not wanting to pass 'the buck' onto the next generation or saddle our children and grandchildren with more garbage.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My introduction - by SystematyK - 01-22-2026, 09:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)